Show details ▼
Oct 16, 2013
Introducing the RØDEGrip and RØDEGrip+, a multi-purpose mounting solution for the Apple iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S.
Featuring a camera-shoe mount with a 3/8" thread in the base that can be mounted in three different positions, the RØDEGrip can be used in a number of orientations and setups. These include:
- Handheld audio recording with the iXY stereo microphone
- Boom stand mounted audio recording with the iXY
- Camera-mounted audio recording with the iXY
- Handheld pistol grip filming with the iPhone
- Desktop mounted for handsfree iPhone display and filming
- Camera-mounted iPhone display for photography apps
The RØDEGrip+ is supplied with three high-quality photographic lenses (2x Telephoto, 180 degree fisheye, wide-macro) that screw into the frame to allow for versatile filmmaking on the iPhone.
Constructed from durable, high-quality ABS plastics, it folds down into a small, portable form factor for ease of transport.
Combined with the SC2 patch cable, it is ideal for connecting the output of an Apple iPhone using a RØDE iXY microphone to a DSLR or video camera for capturing scratch audio to camera while the iPhone records the broadcast-quality track.
Available from RØDE authorised dealers worldwide.
Find your closest authorised dealer at rodemic.com/wheretobuy
RØDEGrip - http://www.rodemic.com/accessories/rodegrip4
RØDEGrip+ - http://www.rodemic.com/accessories/rodegrip-plus4
SC2 Patch Cable - http://www.rodemic.com/accessories/sc2